Collaborate across the business to support, enable and enhance employee experiences by collecting and analysing data to track and measure key insights.
The main focus will be on creating a great working environment to get the most out of our people. This, in turn, will drive productivity, improve HR products and services, innovate, aid retention, and create a great employer brand to attract new talent.
The role will also be responsible for measuring the impact of the initiatives and thus enhancing the experience of our employees.
Develop and drive internal communication frameworks and policies targeting relevant stakeholders to reinforce the strategic objectives, people objectives thoroughly and effectively.
Who are you?
To be successful in this role you should be able to communicate well with both internal and external stakeholders. You should be skilled in crisis management, change management and creating awareness of diversity and inclusion.
You will be responsible for getting an enterprise wide buy-in for changes in processes and technology. You should have a passion for employee engagement and cultivating a culture where employees can thrive
What qualifications and experience do you have?
- Degree in Social Sciences/ Human Resource Management/ Industrial Psychology / Talent Management / HR related field (Essential)
- Practical experience with various design and research methodologies including Design Thinking (journey mapping, empathy mapping, persona building, prototyping)
- Survey creation, synthesis, and presentation creation
- Excellent diagnostic and assessment ability to synthesize a policy, process, service etc.
- Design thinking – certificate from a notable program and/or demonstrated achievement in redesigning / transforming processes with tangible employee experience benefits – added advantage
- Project Management Experience